Top 10 Black-Owned Home Décor Brands in the United States
Home décor is more than just furniture and accessories; it's a reflection of your personal style and a way to make your living space uniquely yours. Supporting black-owned businesses is not only a great way to uplift marginalized communities but also an opportunity to discover innovative and beautiful home décor items.
In this BYC HOME blog, we'll showcase the top 10 black-owned home décor brands in the United States, each offering a range of stunning and diverse products to help you create the perfect ambiance in your home.
- The Black Home: Known for their curated collection of Afrocentric décor, The Black Home offers a wide array of art prints, pillows, and textiles that celebrate African culture.
- 54kibo: This brand focuses on contemporary African design, offering furniture, lighting, and home accessories that seamlessly blend modern aesthetics with traditional African craftsmanship.
- Jungalow: Founded by Justina Blakeney, Jungalow is a vibrant and bohemian-inspired brand offering colorful and eclectic home décor items, including rugs, pillows, and wall art.
- Goodee: Goodee is a platform that curates sustainable and ethically-made home goods from around the world. They prioritize products that have a positive impact on both people and the planet.
- Clare: For those looking to transform their living spaces with paint, Clare offers premium, easy-to-use paint and color options founded by Nicole Gibbons.
- Effortless Composition: A contemporary décor brand founded by Neffi Walker, Effortless Composition features a mix of minimalist and eclectic pieces, from furniture to textiles.
- Anitra Terrell Home: Known for her exquisite handmade pottery, Anitra Terrell creates unique ceramics that can be both functional and decorative.
- Estelle Colored Glass: Founded by Stephanie Summerson Hall, this brand specializes in hand-blown, colored glassware that can add a touch of elegance to any table setting.
- Bolé Road Textiles: Hana Getachew's brand features vibrant and contemporary textiles inspired by the colors and patterns of Ethiopia.
- Kudd Krig Home: Founded by interior designer Mikel Welch, Kudd Krig Home offers modern and sophisticated décor pieces that can transform any room.
Supporting black-owned home décor brands not only allows you to beautify your living space but also contributes to the growth and success of these talented entrepreneurs. Whether you're looking for African-inspired textiles, contemporary furniture, or unique art pieces, these 25 brands offer a diverse range of options to help you create a home that reflects your style and values.