Why Does My Candle Look Wet?
- As wax cools within a jar, shrinkage and air bubbles occur. Part of the wax has pulled from the glassware and sticks to the container.
- This primarily happens with candles that use any natural wax, such as soy.
- Natural waxes are sensitive and when exposed to fluctuating changes in temperature, its natural oil in combination with the essential or fragrance oil causes a candle to sweat.
Here's the good news:
- All these things are common in candles, YES! including the well known brands, and it does not have any affect on the burnability of your candle.
- If the top sweating bothers you, lightly dab any excess with a tissue, light your candle and ENJOY!
Liked this quick blog? Read more HERE!