PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ THE CHANGES IN SHIPPING EFFECTIVE JANUARY 24, 2021.
0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
      Total

      For Candles:

      To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.

      Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

      Many of our candles smell delicious enough to eat! With that being said, our candles are not food. Not made for oral consumption. Do not eat. 

      For Wax Melts:

      To prevent fire or injury: Use only tea light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Do not leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. 

      Read and follow the instructions provided with your warmer before use. Never add water. Never melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Stop use if dish contains less than 1/2” of wax.